Augusta Maine Weddings
The Staff at the Senator Inn would like to congratulate you on your recent engagement. We are pleased that you are considering our location for your special day. Our staff has over 50 years of combined wedding experience and looks forward to assisting you with planning the reception of your dreams.
Our ballroom can accommodate gatherings from a small intimate affair, up to a larger reception of 170 guests. We offer a build your own dream wedding a la carte menu or we can create a package based on your individual needs. A sampling of what is included with the ballroom rental is:
* White Linen & White Lace Skirting
* Complimentary Overnight Reservations for the Bride & Groom (with 100+ guests at your reception)
* Courtesy room Block of (10 or more rooms) for your Friends and Family
* Deluxe Continental Breakfast Buffet in Cloud 9 for overnight guests
* Referrals of Professional Wedding Vendors,
Photographers, D.J. Florist, Chair Covers, etc.
* Professional on-site Wedding Specialist
* Placement of your Favors, Place cards, Centerpieces etc.
* 5 hour Reception
* Bar Service and Set up
* Dance Floor Set up
There will be a room charge of $800.00 for up to 5 hours, to include the above mentioned amenities. Receptions that exceed five hours will be subject to a $100.00 fee for the additional time, however bar service may not exceed 5 hours for any event. All food and beverage will be provided by the hotel and may not be brought in from an outside source.
The Senator Inn is also an ideal location for bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners and spa day getaways. Please contact Stacy to customize a gathering that fits your needs.
All Food and Beverage served by our staff is subject to current Maine State Sales Tax and 20% Service Charge.
*Additional fees will apply for extensive and detailed decorating, chair cover placement and construction of centerpieces.
Please note we do not have storage for cakes or perishable items such as flowers. Your vendors will need to deliver the day of the event.